Summer Relays – Teams of 3
Tuesday 5th July 2022 – 7pm
£15 per team – 3 members per team running a leg each.
All proceeds go to our club charity for 2022
Herbie Hedgehog Rescue
Each leg is 3450 metres / 2.2 miles (Course top secret)
This is fun event no matter your ability, age or pace. The real skill is knowing your pace and guessing it right without wearing a sports watch.
Please collect your team numbers from the Oakwood Centre between 6.10pm- 6.50pm.
Parking- Please park in the Woodley/Lidl library Car Park (Free parking after 6pm) Headley Road Woodley RG5 4JA
You may bring a picnic to consume on the memorial ground field if you wish.
To book via Web Collect, you’ll need to provide:
- The name of your team
- Optionally, the name of your club
- The names of the three competitors
- For each competitor, the time in which they forecast completing the 3.3KM circuit to the nearest second.
- A contact email address and mobile number for each member.
- Teams of three comprising any combination of gender, age† and ability.
- Predicted times must be given prior to the event. And once submitted cannot be changed.
- No watches to be worn.
- The winning team is the one closest to their predicted times.
- If a team member is missing, another member may run in their place, but to their predicted time.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning team and to the person closest to their predicted time.
† Minimum age is 16.
We open the event to Non-Reading Roadrunners too. Please note that to secure your team entry, you’ll have to sign up to Web Collect and pay using a one-off Direct Debit transaction managed by GoCardless, for which you’ll need your bank sort and account codes to hand.
Location: Oakford Centre, Woodford Park, Woodley, Reading RG5 4LY
Number collection from 6pm – 6.50pm
Race starts at 7pm prompt.