Summer Relays – Teams of 3
Tuesday 5th July 2022 – 7pm
£15 per team – 3 members per team running a leg each.
All proceeds go to our club charity for 2022
Herbie Hedgehog Rescue
Each leg is 3450 metres / 2.2 miles (Course top secret)
2022 Results now available
Pictures courtesy of Peter Cave can be viewed here and his excellent drone video here
This is fun event no matter your ability, age or pace. The real skill is knowing your pace and guessing it right without wearing a sports watch.
Please collect your team numbers from the Oakwood Centre between 6.10pm- 6.50pm.
Parking- Please park in the Woodley/Lidl library Car Park (Free parking after 6pm) Headley Road Woodley RG5 4JA
You may bring a picnic to consume on the memorial ground field if you wish.
To book via Web Collect, you’ll need to provide:
- The name of your team
- Optionally, the name of your club
- The names of the three competitors
- For each competitor, the time in which they forecast completing the 3.3KM circuit to the nearest second.
- A contact email address and mobile number for each member.
- Teams of three comprising any combination of gender, age† and ability.
- Predicted times must be given prior to the event. And once submitted cannot be changed.
- No watches to be worn.
- The winning team is the one closest to their predicted times.
- If a team member is missing, another member may run in their place, but to their predicted time.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning team and to the person closest to their predicted time.
† Minimum age is 16.
We open the event to Non-Reading Roadrunners too. Please note that to secure your team entry, you’ll have to sign up to Web Collect and pay using a one-off Direct Debit transaction managed by GoCardless, for which you’ll need your bank sort and account codes to hand.
Location: Oakford Centre, Woodford Park, Woodley, Reading RG5 4LY
Number collection from 6pm – 6.50pm
Race starts at 7pm prompt.
Pictures courtesy of Ed Thorpe can be viewed here
Pictures courtesy of Sev can be viewed on her Flicr page