At present we are still waiting for this role to be filled.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if interested in this rewarding role.
The Mental Health Champion role has the following key responsibilities;
- Provide crisis contacts to their club/group
- Be a point of contact for anyone experiencing mental health problems to join the club/group
- Encourage and promote conversations about mental health
- Make links with mental health organisations in the community
- Actively promote mental wellbeing and running
You can find out more about the role here
If you feel you need help and support with your Mental Health there are some useful contacts and listening services on the Mind website;
Mental Health crisis contacts can be found here;